The bikes are tuned, a babysitter is lined up and we are fully stocked on sports beans and GU. I wish I would have gotten in a few more long rides, but, what do ya do? Dave doesn't seemed fazed at all about biking 100 miles tomorrow....me, I think it will be a restless night ;). Wish us luck!
6 comments:
i don't know what sports beans are but i hope they give enough gas to make it through the ride he he :)
GOOD LUCK !!!
i am so excited for ya, you'll do great! Remember we will be cheering you on! Now get some rest before you tour SLC!
You are so awesome! I know you'll do great! GOOD LUCK!!!
Love all your adventures lately....glad you had fun ;)
woo hoo girl! I can't wait to see what pictures you take and hear all about your adventure!
That gu is nasty by the way. I am just like you, it makes me gag and I would've started crying too if I had to get that down me. Disgusting. So proud of you guys.
I sure wish I would have read this the night you posted! I have been such a bad blogger! It would have been so fun to cheer you and Dave on! Oh- and show my kids what "crazy" is all about! Just kidding! It is more like show my kids what "dedicated" is all about! Congrats again!
Post a Comment