Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Idea of the Perfect Date

I decided I'm not really your dinner and movie date kind of gal. Give me two hours alone with my man


secluded mountain roads

a beat up old four-wheeler

and a little bit of rain and mud for good measure any day. Thanks babe, for some much needed US time.

And don't ya worry, Dave didn't forget the other women in his life. When we got back he took them on a roll down to the old country store for some penny candies.

I wasn't even a wee bit jealous because they shared their spoils when they got back.

5 comments:

Jess Young said...

Ahhhh, dating; almost forgot there was such a thing.

Krystal said...

Lucky, Lucky Ladies! I know what ya mean - I had a BLAST four-wheelin over Memorial Weekend and you gotta love the Country Store :)

The Make-Up Mischief Maker is SUCH A CUTIE!!

Kati said...

Why'd ya take the beat up four wheeler?? I would much rather a nice one- that would be the ideal date for me :)

Kati said...

OH- and Brad and I did the exact same date just two weeks ago- it was unbelievably needed in my life! It was a great memory that I can't wait to return to!

Brittney said...

The old four-wheeler is our fav. for two reasons...lots of memories on it and the most important reason, we have to snuggle a lot closer to ride ;). Your dad is always trying to get us to take the other one.