Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Picture a Day Challenge

One of my photog friends is doing a picture a day challenge and ya know what? I think I'm going to follow suit. Practice makes perfect right? I'm aiming to take a picture a day for a month. I'm going to try new things and really try to stretch myself a bit. I'm pretty excited. I'll of course, post my picture a day here and also on facebook.

I took today's picture for the mission 24 challenge. The girls and I collected these gorgeous leaves on our morning walk.



And just for fun, here is one more picture



I had a hard time deciding between the two but decided to go with the first one. I love the depth in this picture but love the detail in the lighter leaf even more.


1 comment:

HappyHodges said...

Once again Britt you impress me with all of your effort and talent with this and every thing you do. Love it and you!