Monday, May 4, 2009

And we're in!


Dave and I made it into LOTOJA (a one day, 206 mile bike race from Logan, Ut. to Jackson Hole, Wy.) this year!!! We are actually going to do it as a relay team with a few other people. We combined all our last names for our kickin' team name...The Bud-Wyss-Er bikers. I'm sooo excited and a bit nervous. This does change my summer plans a bit though. I'm going to hold off on a half-marathon for another summer so I can get in more training for LOTOJA. I don't mind though. After all biking is where my heart is at. Speaking of biking, the Salt Lake Century is in less then 2 weeks. I'm starting to panic :).

Oh and stay tuned, we had a FABULOUS weekend and I can't wait to share all the juicy details of it.

3 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Congrats you guys! you are so tough! Hope you had a fun weekend! Miss you!

Krystal said...

So excited for you! Hope you have a grand ol' time :)

Rachel Holloway said...

HOLY MOLY!!! GIRL! You guys are TOTALLY ambitious! How awesome that you are going on such an amazing bike ride. I am in awe...