Look who got into mommy's makeup. She thought it was HILARIOUS. I, did not. Ok, maybe a little, but only a little. Anyone know how to get lipstick out of the couch?
Oh Crazy Ali! I think hairspray works sometimes! At least shes havin fun right?!?! Love all the other pics to glad you are having fun. Sorry we couldnt make it this weekend what about next or the next?
5 comments:
Oh Crazy Ali! I think hairspray works sometimes! At least shes havin fun right?!?! Love all the other pics to glad you are having fun. Sorry we couldnt make it this weekend what about next or the next?
oh goodness :)
have you tried baby wipes the work like magic on permanet marker?
That is awesome!!! Look at her grin... she knows she's cool.
:)
Crazy girl :). Like the new look of your blog and your family pics turned out great (on your Photography blog).
She had WAY too much fun doing that!!! Good luck! Try joy dish soap on the couch.
Post a Comment