

Today we hit Hardware Ranch with Adam and Mindy. It was beautiful weather! Warm, meaning over 30 and sunny. We all had a blast.


Emma loved the horses (surprise), showing us the elk's poo poo and how it didn't make it in the potty and doing impressions of the baby elk. It goes something like this, "EHHHHH i miss my mama and daddy elk EHHHHH." It was really funny. She imitated the sound almost to a T.

Ali was so darn cute all snuggled up and just gazing around.

I highly recommend making a trip up to Hardware Ranch if you are ever in the Logan area. Its only 5 bucks for adults and kids under 4 are free. I don't know why it is so magical to ride on a sleigh pulled by horses to go see "wild" elk. I loved it though. After the ranch we went out to dinner. I love eating out with friends. We don't do it much but I love it. Even with crazy kids. Poor Adam and Mindy had a bad end to a good day though. Their jeep broke down and we had to give them a lift back to mantua. If you see them, offer them a hug. Seriously, broken cars are so flippin stressful. Oh so fun story quick. While we were waiting in line for our turn to go see the elk Ali decided she was HUNGRY and needed a snack quick. Well the most private place I could find to feed her was at a pavilion at the top of a hill. Anyway as I'm sitting there feeding my baby and feeling a wee bit self conscious I realize I am sitting in the exact place where Dave first told me he loved me. Years ago, hehe, Dave took me on a 4-wheeler ride around Hardware Ranch. We ended up lost for hours. When we finally found our way back we were sitting in this pavilion when Dave told me he loved me and gave me my CTR ring i still wear to this day. Did I mention I married a romantic. Hes shy about it and doesn't like me broadcasting it, sorry hon, but its so sweet.
4 comments:
we need to find more fun thing to do on my days off.
The pictures are so cute with a great background.I am jealous you guys are always doing so many fun things.Emma is so adorable and Ali is sure growing.I can't believe i never saw her.you need to came visit one day and I can make lunch and Emma and Thomas can play and I can hold beautiful Ali.Let me know when will work for you.
I'm so jealous of all the fun things you guys seem to find to do, Missoula just doesn't offer them. Its great to have such close friends to share it with too.
What a great day we had with you guys (as usual!) Thanks for the ride back, unfortunately things haven't turned out to be a happy ending. I will talk to you soon so we can plan our next adventure! P.S. I am so glad we have you guys, we love spending time with your family, it makes our little family of 2 seem a little bigger!
Post a Comment