


During the summer me and Dave like to try going camping every weekend. Its not always somewhere big and far away (moab) we like Farmington Canyon, Logan Canyon, places closer to home where we can roast a hotdog, sleep in a tent and get some hiking/biking in. In winter we go a little stir crazy. We have cross country skiing but the girls are only good for about 30 minutes of that. So, we have to get creative. Tonight we decided to hit Holleywood, poo, I forgot what it was called. Anyway they have rides for kids, bumper cars, laser tag, miniature golf, and arcade games. Did I mention it was cheap?!? We went with Adam and Mindy and had some fun! I have to tell ya though when we first got there it was pretty much families and young kids everywhere. As it got a little later it went ghetto on us! You know the old creepy men and smelly, punkish preteens. Hehe we took off about then. Well as soon as Dave and Adam finished laser tag. I decided though that it isn't so much what you do as who you're with to make something fun.
Other random news from our week:
Ali moved to her crib in Emma's room. I cried. I miss hearing her little snores and her sucking her thumb in the middle of the night. I know it sounds weird but I felt empty inside. I did the same thing when we moved Emma out of our room. Geez they just moved across the hall, what am I going to do when they move out!
Basketball season has started! Basketball season makes me nervous. Its the game I know the least about and the game where people are the most competitive! We are kind of short so I have to ref from the stage while keeping score and the books. Luckily I have to take Emma and Ali with me so if I miss something I have the excuse of being distracted by my kids hehe. Emma has a little chair next to mine. She likes to sit there and yell out things like, "Goooooo ladies!!" "SCORE" "Hustle, hustle, hustle" and my favorite, "HEY, get the ball!!" Little nut. While we are on the topic of callings I received a ward calling last week to be on the enrichment committee. I'm really excited for it!
On Thursday Dave was in the middle of a 36 hr. shift with the ambulance so me and the girls took him dinner. As we were leaving they got a call for a roll over and took off lights and sirens. Emma was sooo excited. Her little face lit up and she shouted, "RARARAR goes my daddy's ambulance!!!" It was so cute.
So many people this week have told me how much Ali looks like me.
I found the absolute best chocolate chip cookie recipe (see my fav. recipes on the side of blog)
Dave handed in his graduation application!!!!
I'll leave you with some more cute pictures of my little treasures. These are my little ones getting ready to go out. What pretty girls huh!


8 comments:
cute blog dear! I'm excited for a few days off and Moab next month!!!
looks like you guys had a fun filled weekend!! :)
your little ali does look a lot like Brittany.
well i'm not much of an expert on the whole music part i just clicked on my sisters music player and made myself an account, sorry i'm not much help.
He he, the little stories on what Emma says make me giggle. We had fun last night. Thanks for the starter on the bread, I've actually never done it before so I am excited! I will see what tues. holds and call you and maybe swing by for a visit. We will have to make plans for next weekend, you must come with us to spencers wedding, I dont want to do it alone. Plus it will be my bday so my request is you come with us. he he I would love you to come to lisas baby shower if you want to. but no pressure if you dont. anyway, have you ever took em to the childrens museum in salt lake? we should all go and take her one of these sat.
Ali does look like you! I'm going to have to get some of those bows you put on her they are to to cute! What is with the annonymus response, I have gotten a few & it wierds me out, just paranoid I guess. I wait for your new posts, they usually brighten my day!
Ahhh Your girls are so cute! I love those last two pictures of them! Sounds like you guy had a blast! Let me know about the playday!
Sounds like you guys had fun, wish we could have joined you, you'll have to catch us earlier in the month when we're not out of gas. So did Dave find an intership?! That is really exciting
It's so nice y'all actually go out and do things. We were good about it for awhile but now we've turned back into homebodies. Although I think we have a date planned for our anniversary / Valentine's day (we usually combine them). The U2 3D show at our IMAX. It's a thing with us.
Ellie used to love to go see daddy on his ambulance, just like Emma. And it was nice to be able to go hang out with him between calls. Glad you're enjoying it, too.
I think this was the begining of the end of Ali's little chunk
Post a Comment