Friday, January 25, 2008

Shuffle

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
How to do it:1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc). 2. Put it on Shuffle. 3. Press Play. 4. For every question, type the song that's playing. 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button. 6. Be honest. This is fun stuff!

OPENING CREDITS "Bent" by matchbox 20
WAKING UP "Who says you can't go home" Surgarland, Bon Jovi
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL"I survived you" by Clay Aiken
FALLING IN LOVE "My Wild Frontier" by Faith Hill
FIGHT SONG "Wish I didn't know now" by Toby Keith
BREAKING UP "Smile" by Lonestar
PROM "Runaway train" by Tom Petty
LIFE IS GOOD "Should've said no" by Taylor Swift
DRIVING "One week" by barenaked ladies
MENTAL BREAKDOWN "Desperado" by Clint Black
FLASHBACK "How you remind me" by Nickelback
GETTING BACK TOGETHER "Realize" Colbie Caillat
WEDDING "Every Rose Has its Thorn" by Poison
FINAL BATTLE "Strawberry Wine" Deana Carter
DEATH SCENE "1985" Bowling for Soup
FUNERAL SONG "Told you so" by barenaked ladies
END CREDITS "Try Again" Aaliyah

Alright mine didn't work out quite as well as Kati's and Mindy's but what do ya do. My breaking up one works I guess. It seems as if my life movie would just have weird, innapropriate songs, I mean 1985 for the death scene and I told you so for the funeral song, thats just sick, not to mention every rose has it's thorn for a wedding! hehe.

2 comments:

Kati said...

This was so funny Brit! It makes me laugh! Love the wedding one and especially the first day of school-- I SURVIVED YOU!! Prom reminds me of the runaway bride movie.

HappyHodges said...

OH i LOVE THE GETTING BACK TOGETHER SONG! SO CUTE!