Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sweet, Silly Girls





Oh how I love these two. I was taking some diaper pics of Ali and Emma decided to join in. What sweet little monkeys I have been blessed with.

.

7 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Hehe! I love them also! So flippin cute!

Michele said...

Remember to do a "parts" page for her scrap album, hands, toes, ears, eyes, you get the concept...they usually turn out so precious. Black & white or sepia tones work the best!

Kati said...

I love 'em! How adorable! I just have to say "I told you so!" Not that you ever doubted me- but seriously having two kids is the absolute BEST! Maybe having three will be better- but I have no idea! Is Ali rolling over? She looks like she is close- which is amazing- she is like 4 months old right?

Dave and Britt said...

Michele-I was actually taking the pics for a parts page. We are using our old camera though and if you zoom it gets blurry. It was worth a shot though.

Kati-yeah Ali is close to rolling. She can roll from tummy to back (thats what she is in the process of doing in the pic). She is so very close to doing back to tummy. She gets stuck on her arm. She grunts and grunts and tries so hard. Its hilarious. About the sleeping...don't give up! Emma still struggles hehe.

HappyHodges said...

Oh lil' Em! She can come to my house or borrow both any tie! Thanks for coming over we had a great time, as always!

Jess Young said...

What adorable girls- though I wouldn't be too excited about having my head right below a diaper :). See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

these pics are so cute!!
you must be an amazing cook those italian calzones sound so yummy i'll have to attempt to make them