Sunday, January 6, 2008

TAG!

My dear, dear Aunt Michele whom I adore has tagged me. I'm supposed to write six things most people don't know about me and also tag 6 others. So, listen up, I tag, Dave, Mindy, Emmy, Tania, Heather, Kati and Emily. Remember, Ill be watching. Also, if you already know these things about me I appologize. Give me a break though, my husband and closest friends are the ones reading. Theres not a whole lot you guys don't already know.

1. I think it would be so very much fun to have three girls!

2. I started a small kitchen fire while making Christmas candy.

3. I'm a snuggler. My absolute favorite things to do are put my girls down for a nap and sneak into bed to snuggle Dave while he sleeps (he works graves). Also, to pile Emma and Ali into Emma's big girl bed with me, pull the covers over us and read to them. If I'm reading to them they let me snuggle them longer, only if they are tired though. On that note, thanks Emmy for the awesome idea of reading them classic chapter books. I always figured Em was still to young. I started reading them the Chronicles of Narnia and Em loves it.

4. I absolutely, 100% love and adore food. I love eating. I love cooking. However I don't love the weight gain associated with the two. Poor Dave is constantly hearing how I'm am craving what not so flippin bad and then hear how mad I am at myself for eating it and how I'm doomed to be a chunk forever. If only there was a way to eat one's heart out and not gain a pound. ah well. Now that I think of it, I love working out so its not too bad.

5. I abhor laundry. I wait until the last possible minute to do it. Usually when Dave is politely telling me he is out of underclothes hehe.

6. I always thought I would be fine with getting older. You know, age with grace. HA! I detest the wrinkles and age spots that are forming. I detest that I eat one brownie and it shows up on my hiney when in highschool I could eat three pans and it didn't matter. I detest that I tell people the same story over and over and over already. I do love where my life is though. I love having a home. I love being married. I love my babies. So I comfort myself with the fact that wrinkles don't come free.
and because every post needs pictures here is Ali sucking her thumb and holding her cuddly bear and Dave and Emma wrestling after church. Yes, I know my christmas tree is still up and looking a bit dry. I'm a little behind.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I can't believe that you still adore me even after I tagged ya! The feeling is quite mutual though!

Anonymous said...

Fun to get to know you better- I had no idea about the fire. Speaking of which do you have and extinguisher? If so, where do you get things like that? I need one... Oh thanks for posting a picture of sweet Ali sucking her thumb! I LOVE IT! I wish I LOVED to cook. I am trying to gain that desire...