3 things that made me happy today
- Taking my girls to the park. It was a beautiful day! We had so much fun playing in the sunshine together. I am a firm believer that kids need a lot of sunshine, fresh air and somewhere they can run, jump and scream all they want to. I know little Em looks like she is glaring but it was just a bad pic. She was sooooo excited to be at the "tunnel park." I have noticed that she is much happier kid when we get to play outside.

- Grapes! Mmmm cold, sweet, plump, juicy grapes. I had to run to the store today to pick up milk to get us through Sunday. I saw the most delicious grapes at a fairly decent price and had to get them.
- High School Musical #2. I have been trying to talk Dave into watching this with me forever. If you know Dave at all you understand why that has never happened. The boy hates anything musical. Its a sore point in our marriage hehe. Well Dave is working the 10-10 shift today so after I put my little ones to bed I decided to treat myself and watch it while I wait up for him. It was insanely corny, uplifting, and had a happy ending. Dave would have hated it. Hehe, I laughed so hard all the way through it, oh the drama. It brought a smile to my face.
11 comments:
What a great day for the girls.Ali is having a blast. Thank you for the invite today, you are such a great friend, I am sorry I didn't get the message sooner. Let us know about tomorrow, we don't want to make poor Dave sicker. And if we do, do dinner let me know what I can make and bring for sure! Oh one more thing... The girls b-day movie idea, love it!
I love that you guys got to go out and run!!! I love taking my kids to the park! So I watched HIgh School Musical- and "insanly corny" is probably the best discription of what it really is. I don't get all the fuss they made about that movie... My Laurels in Mantua LOVED it... No comprende
ah kati, its because it is insanly corny that it is so hilarious.
lol corny can be good.. heheh
I just took my kids to the park today, too. It was a new park for them and one that I had gone to growing up; it was a lot of fun.
I don't think your kids will ever be lacking for outside air and sunshine with you and Dave as parents. They're lucky girls.
I was just leaving a comment on the Baxters blog, and read that you and Dave have talked about living in Kamas?.? Us to, maybe we will all end up together one day when we are old! he he!
So to have a private party at that place its like $195, but on wed. from 3-7 its open to anyone for only 5 dollars a kid and parents are free. We should go!
Brit, you are such a cute little mom. They both look like they are having such a good time. I love that picture of Ali especially. I need to take my little Grey to the park. It will be fun when we can do it together. It's warming up...Yay
I'm not sure why it is only saying Brock...haha
We need more girls nights out so we can all watch the corny movies together that our husbands refuse to watch. I'm so glad it is warm enough to spend more time outside. I hope Josh is loving it as much as I am. Call me next time you head to the park.
You are truly wonderful! Luv ya!
Post a Comment