Friday, February 29, 2008

Enjoying the Sunshine

This week has been beautiful!!! The weather has been so sunny and warm. We have gone to the park every day, some days we even went twice. When not at the park we were outside playing in the front yard. Emma thinks it is torture to be inside on a nice day. Well I have to admit I neglected housework because of all the time we spent outside this week. So, I took advantage of Dave being home and sent him out with the girls so I could get some good scrubbing in. I went out to check on them and this is what I found. Adorable huh. What great little helpers.

4 comments:

Michele said...

What cute pictures. Ron took Logan to go help a friend out so I have been cleaning & putting out Easter decorations. Wish we had your weather though.

Kati said...

I too admit my neglect towards my house work this week... Fun pictures, I can't count the MANY times I have looked out the windows growing up and say an upside down bike with dave sitting in the grass doing-- SOMETHING IMPORTANT! Only he knows... Cute that Emma helps. Love Ali Loo Too!

Kati said...

"Saw"- Not "say"- sorry...

HappyHodges said...

So glad you are loving the nice weather although it was taken away again this afternoon, heck you are a busy mom and find time to clean your house, whats my problem?