Dave is a pretty easy going guy. He does, however, have a few things he feels very strongly about in life. If you come up against him on these few things you have no hope of winning. Lately I have noticed the same trait emerging in little Emma. On Sunday we showed up a good 20 minutes before sacrament meeting hoping to get a soft seat. Most of the pews were already "saved" but we did find one near the front. As we went to sit down we noticed Emma was missing. She had found her own pew in the back and sat down. She would not move. Luckily it ended up being our neighbors bench they had saved. She sat with them the whole sacrament meeting. Little independent nut.
Side note-Ali is going through a huge growth spurt. Last week she was waking up ravenously hungry every 2 hrs at night. It was killing me. I got really used to having a good nights sleep. All that eating plumped up her little cheeks and brought back her double chin. This week she is sleeping like crazy. She went to bed at 6:30 last night and slept clear to 7:30 this morning when Dave went in to give her a kiss goodbye. She is starting to lose the cheekies and chinny again.
Also, Emma told me she was going to make me a big, blue cake for my birthday. Mmmmm I can hardly wait hehe.
5 comments:
I don;t know what you are talking about! me stubborn? cute story crazy little squeak heart!
it may just be in all mens genes, ya think? Hopefully Em will grow right out of that, they get pretty independent at her age. I can't believe that it is almost March & I'll get to squeeze both girls!
I love Ems stubbornness! And I love Ali's chubby cheeks! And a blue Birthday cake, could it get any better?!?
That is so funny about Emma! That is FUNNY!!! I can't wait to see Ali again, she changes so much every time I see her!! Good luck with that blue cake Emma- Hyrum would LOVE to help you out with that!
That's funny she wouldn't move. Kids definitely have a mind of their own.
Sounds like Ali is going through quite the growth spurt - I remember those. Now my kids get whiny and moody when they're going through them.
Post a Comment