
This weekend we went Sledding with B, Jess and Josh. They have a little hill by their house that we tried out. It was fun. It was perfect for kids. It was small enough that it wasn't too scary for Em and Josh and they could go down it a million times. It was a great day for sledding. The sun was out and it was nice and warm. By the way, the only crashes were little Josh and then me and Ali (don't ask), shown in the picture above. She was ready for a nap so she is pretty much sleeping and oblivious hehe.

Isn't this just a cute picture?

There goes Emma....all by herself! What a big girl!

Making the "hike" back up.

Last but not least, there goes Ali, all by herself. I promise it was a small hill with no danger of crashing. Ok, let me rephrase, no danger of Ali crashing. Ali liked it, she just layed on her back, watched the sky fly and sucked her thumb.
7 comments:
That looks like a blast! I am so glad you guys get together and do stuff like this! How memeorable for you kiddies and for you guys! Glad the weather was good for you!
Oh Yes! I do love that quote by the prophet, it makes me smile! Hope you don't mind me kifing it hehe!
I'm telling Adam to add this to the list. Alli going down by herself! The girls will be ours in no time. Hehe. Is B wearing shorts? What a weirdo.
Yes B is wearing shorts, he wears them all winter. The only reasons he wears pants is for work, church, and winter camping (even then only at night around the fire). That is weird.
CUTE! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!
We are so blessed to have you! Thank you so much for the dinner and treats. I am sorry I missed you guys. Thanks Again you are great! Love you guys!
Sledding is definitely something my kids miss about the winter. I love the picture of Ali going down the hill - looks like something Matt would do with one of our babies.
Post a Comment