Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Doing what they love

7 comments:

Dave said...

cute videos dear!

Michele said...

Oh, I can't wait to hug those two precious little dears!

HappyHodges said...

Oh man! I needed those videos tonight! They just put the biggest smiles on my face! They are so dang cute, love both them! We need to get together soon. I've been hibernating and I think I need to play with my girls and there mom, the guys can come to! What shall we do to celebrate your birthday its coming quick.

Tania Farr said...

Sooooooooo cute!Your girls are so precious.

Amber Lynn said...

lol, i love it

Emmy Bludorn said...

I love the videos! Ali in the bath reminded me and Matt of those days with our babies; we're getting ready for the new one. They're so much fun squirming around in the water.

Kati said...

so cute!! Hyrum was giggling the whole time. Then he asked me if Emma was holding his birthday present! lol!