I am SO stoked for biking season. I can't even tell ya! This last weekend Dave and I kicked off our biking season with a canyon ride (Sardine canyon), my first. I think I'm addicted. I enjoyed climbing more then I thought I would. Climbing makes it possible to cram a killer workout into half the time. I loved biking with Dave again. I loved talking and laughing with him and I appreciated his never ending encouragement on the uphill and his never ending patience with me on the downhill ;). I'm excited to bike a century with him in May. Which reminds me, my AWESOME sister-in-laws are going do the Little Red Riding Hood event with me in June. What fun we are going to have! I'm positively giddy.
Oh and the picture? Dave took it OVER his shoulder WHILE biking. He wasn't lookin' or anything. Lucky shot!
This past weekend we also got in some shooting at the gun range. My little ones even had a go at it. Ali shot our .22 pistol and Emma got to shoot Spencer's .9 mm. 

After Ali's first shot she started laughing, she LOVED it. Emma was more skeptical about the whole experience, especially after she got kicked by the gun. After that she went back to making Spencer's little chihuahuas dance by taunting them with treats. My silly billies, they are SO different.


After Ali's first shot she started laughing, she LOVED it. Emma was more skeptical about the whole experience, especially after she got kicked by the gun. After that she went back to making Spencer's little chihuahuas dance by taunting them with treats. My silly billies, they are SO different.
2 comments:
what a fun day! It was nice of my Dad and Paula to watch the girls!
Your girls are silly and so fun. I loved having Al's over this morning. Thanks for letting me watch her for a bit.
Post a Comment