Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm no Bakerella

I have a million things I need to do. A million I tell you. I am slightly overwhelmed. It's funny then, that instead of grabbing my long to do list and hopping right to work, I am instead wasting time and blogging about our cake date this morning.

Do you remember the cake pops we made several months ago? We decided to try vamping them up a little. The result...


Not to bad, not to bad. That is until you see what they were supposed to look like. Longer sucker sticks, a smaller cookie cutter and some oil in the dipping chocolate would have helped I think.

Sigh.

Ah well, at least they tasted good.

Quite good. That's all that matters anyway right?

2 comments:

Jess Young said...

They do look delicious.

Kelli said...

yummy! is that what you're planning to send to me for my prize?! i haven't forgotten you know. :)