Wednesday, March 4, 2009

good times

I love my sister. It's a simple as that. She is sweet, sassy and a whole load of fun. Yesterday my girls and I were lucky enough to get to spend the day with Crystal. What fun we had! We started off the day playing at the old Garr ranch. By playing I mean the little ones explored, ran, climbed and got their fingers nipped by chickens while Crys and I had us a little photo shoot.

crystal 20

Isn't she lovely? Seriously, the girl could model, and I'm only a little biased ;). Check out my photography blog for more pics.

After we were all tired from our excursion at the ranch we headed for an adorable little tea house that my friend told me about for lunch. Sadly, it was closed. Poor Emma started to cry and cry, because you see, she had her little heart set on a tea party. We couldn't disappoint the girl so we headed back to the house and Emma rounded up costumes for us all to wear while Crystal and I made tea (hot lemon and honey water) and cranberry vanilla scones. Then we dined. We had a fabulous time.


Thanks for such a fun day Crystal. We sure love ya!

1 comment:

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Oh my goodnees, I can't believe how big she is. She is really pretty, and she looks just like you. But I'm glad to here that you guys had fun together.