Saturday morning I awoke to find my front porch/yard completely pimped out with balloons, crepe paper and Happy Birthday signs. I have NO idea who did it, but it made my day! Love ya Mindy!!!
Ya see?! I stayed up late Friday night making it so we could have it bright and early on Sat. knowing we weren't going to be home most the day.
A beautiful strawberry crepe breakfast made by my handsome honey. He insisted we all needed more than just birthday cake ;).
A super cool spiderman kite from my little Emma.
A birthday luncheon with my awesome fam.! Afterwards my parents took us all to soft play for the afternoon...SO MUCH FUN! Sadly, no pics because I was much too busy chasing the wee ones through tunnels and down slides and trying to keep my sister away from the balloon guy ;).
A Quinceanera celebration. Now, I don't usually like to work on my birthday but I couldn't pass this opportunity by. It was my first big event as a photographer. It was an amazing event and I enjoyed every minute of it, especially because my handsome assistant, aka Dave, came with me. The ceremony itself was all in Spanish. I didn't understand a word of it but it honestly brought tears to my eyes as I watched a loving father letting go of his little girl. It was so beautiful and moving and made me want to run home and hug my little girls tight and never let them go.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone who made my birthday special.
It truly was a fabulous day!
6 comments:
Can't wait to see the Quincenera pics. Glad it was a great day- birthdays should be that way!!!
I am so glad you had a great Birthday! I hope it was a day that made you feel special! And way to go on the photo shoot, cant wait to see more! Happy Bday Britt, Love ya!
Happy Birthday Brit!
Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that you had a great birthday, looks like you guys had alot of fun to. But man, does that cake look good. I need to know how you made that.
Oh Britt! Happy BELATED Birthday! I am such a poo for not saying anything earlier. I have kind of been MIA in the cyber world lately. I hope you had a great time...it sure looks like you did. What a great hubby and kids to spend the day with :) Oh and the cake looks delightful!! I am super jealous!
yay, happy birthday!! that cake is quite impressive. will you make one for me on my 26 birthday?? super!
love ya!
Post a Comment