Missin the warm weather?... That's us! We still have snow all over our parks and it is still super cold!! We are so jealous of you. Everyday, Addyson will look out the window and tell me that the snow is leaving - not fast enough! We are eager to get out and enjoy "warm" weather.
5 comments:
Missin the warm weather?... That's us! We still have snow all over our parks and it is still super cold!! We are so jealous of you. Everyday, Addyson will look out the window and tell me that the snow is leaving - not fast enough! We are eager to get out and enjoy "warm" weather.
So fun and So cute! Cant wait for spring! Getting Cabin fever more and more daily!
Emma is getting so big. I just love her hair. So pretty!
What cute girls you got here, I bet you guys are just lovin' this warm weather. We sure are!
Looks like fun!! I was going to go to the park today too, but had a date to make hair bows; which turned out so so so cute!
Post a Comment