Monday, March 30, 2009

I swear...

all I wanted was a nice picture or two of the girls' in their Easter dresses to send to the grandparents. But NOOOOO, all I got was a collection of crazy. The carefully constructed ringlets turned into ratty snarls as my well-mannered princesses transformed into giggling wrestlers.


After a long, slightly amusing tussle, a winner triumphed...

But don't ya worry, this one is already busy planning her revenge.

from the looks of it, its goin be good.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Awe sisters!! So much fun! Whether they were prim and proper or not, the pictures turned out SO cute! There is a story behind those smiles...love it! Love the dresses - I was going to get Addy the Pink version of Emma's until I heard Grandma bought some :)

Jess Young said...

I love your text interpreting the pics. Oh, and that pic of Ali asleep a couple entries below is so LOVEly.

Heather Rose said...

These pics are so much fun!!

Tania Farr said...

Adorable pictures. It look like Emma and Ali are such good friends. So cute!

Jen J. said...

Your little girls are so cute! I love your photography!