So, we are going private. I hate that I have to, I really do, but, I was just tipped off and found pictures of my baby, under another name, up for "adoption" on some weird site. Sick huh?! Yeah, that did it for me. Anyway, if you want to continue following our family blog just send me your email addy and I will add you. You can leave it in the comment section or email me at stolenmoments(dot)photography(at)yahoo(dot)com
Now, I know there are a lot of you that don't leave comments who follow the blog. Don't be shy! Seriously, just let me know who ya are and I'll send ya an invite.
Thanks ya'll!
15 comments:
HOLY COW- Maybe I will go private again... You have my adress-
i work with dave and love following what your family is up to. if you don't mind adding me, it's cgrace.rawson@gmail.com
thanks!
Tamadeira@yahoo.com
You know me!
bludorn@gmail.com
thats crazy
My e-mail is one_purple_rose@hotmail.com
I can't believe the guts that people have!! It makes me fume that people out there really come up with stuff like that....why??? GRRR! Anyway, I would LOVE to keep up with the family :) akjeppsen@msn.com
that just freaked me out, so now I'm going to do that to mine. my email is motorgurl01@yahoo.com
ok. my e-mail is yirin_27@hotmail.com please add me!!!
Don't forget to add my address, you already have it.
add me too sweetie, even though I'm a bad Aunty & don't comment or blog anymore......
Please Add me to your list! Thanks, Kay
kbird61@msn.com
Can you send me an invite? jbod@rocketmail.com
Thanks!
How creepy!! Glad mine's private. shilindstrom@yahoo.com
I´m a stranger.
I swear I feel like a stalker to ask you to let me in but I´ll just do it. It seems like I came on your blog right on time since you´re going private today or tomorrow.
I´ve been following your blog for a few weeks now I guess and I really enjoyed seeing all those great pictures and reading your cute entries. Since I don´t know very many that have blogs I would like to still be able to keep up with yours. And if you want I even promise to leave comments from time to time. :-)
I could understand if you don´t feel comfortable to let me in witgh that creepy experience you had but I would still be excited if you´d send me an invite...
Best wishes!
lisamariemerkel@gmx.de
(Check out my blog to get to know me better!)
Post a Comment