
Emma doesn't seem to mind though, she keeps begging us to let her back outside so she can catch more snowflakes on her tongue. I love that while everyone else is bemoaning the snow (me included) Emma is embracing it.
A reminder-we are going private in the next day or two so get me your email address if you want to keep updated on our exciting, snow-filled life.
Oh and remember the big news? I'll get to it soon. Promise.
11 comments:
i love this picture!!
can't wait for the exciting news :)
That picture is so pretty! Addyson is the same way - she loves the snow! It sure takes me back to the days when my life was all about play and not focused on the inconvenience of snow :)
It was so good to see you back a while ago at target! I think I will have to hit you up on that offer to take some newborn pictures for me! I want to still look at your blog every once in a while cause i think it is so cute so here is my e-mail. I'll let you know when little baby girl comes so you can do some pics for me! chelsea.hardman@gmail.com
I love this picture, it's so stinkin cute! You sure have some cute girls!!!
Ha! I love that on the link'd post you actually have "no i'm not pregnant" of course that was my first thought!
My email is
jessi9380@yahoo.com
Adorable picture in the red coat. I love the contrast!
hi my name is Jhira I live my comment in anonymous because i don't have blogger but y follow your blog every day and i like it. i from dominican republic and i have 17 years old please add me. my e-mail is yirin_27@hotmail.com
i have a blog!!! add me please!!!
Love Em and Love the pic but still tired of the snow!
you know i do! kellistephens17@gmail.com
Love the picture. :)
Post a Comment