The girls and I met her at the park today. We played and played. I love Lulu and ya know what? Lulu loves me.
Really she does! These are simply love nibbles...
I promise.The problem? Now, I'm puppy hungry. Which isn't good. Last time this happened we ended up with...

yup, Emma....ok and Howie
Haha, Long story.
Anyway, I think I need some intervention...and quickly.
Those little puppy eyes are wearing on me.
4 comments:
Oh!! Don't tempt me! I love those adorable, sweet puppy eyes! Adam doesn't care for any pets - and it's killing me!! Give LuLu extra kisses for me :)
Just remember that puppies turn into dogs- that always seems to help me :)
i feel your pain. i become that way from time to time. just remember though how stinky howie can get and how loud he barks when i ring the doorbell. that oughta do the trick. :)
you can even remember chasing rocky down the neighborhood, trying to catch him after jumping the fence. or how stinky his tutes were. that one works for me every time. hehe
it was fun seeing you today! grey missed ali as much as i missed you!
If you really are puppy hungry, I still have one adorable pup left... He is the cutest thing alive! He'll stay small and lovey.
Post a Comment