Friday, April 24, 2009

Mission 24

About a month ago, Dave and I joined an online photography group/competition called Mission 24 (some of you have probably heard of it). It's super fun. About twice a week a challenge word is posted and then you have a given amount of time to take a picture that has to do with that challenge word and post it. After that, everyone votes for a winner. For example, this week's challenge word is ONE. I took a picture of Dave and mine's wedding rings and titled it, When two become ONE.



The best part about Mission 24 is other photographers in the group (from all skill levels) leave you feedback and constructive criticism on each picture you post. It's been a great way for me to learn from and "talk" with others who share my passion for photography. The challenges have really stretched me and forced me to get creative (something I struggle with). I look forward to EVERY challenge. Anyway, Dave is posting his challenge pictures on his blog so I think I'm going to follow suit and start posting mine here.

Oh and if you want to check out some of my winning pictures click here and here.

***Just wanted to add Dave ended up WINNING best overall for the ONE challenge!!! Nice job babe! Check out his winning photo here.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so happy you are liking the mission 24 blog. I am so excited you are a part of it. You and dave are great people to have! :)

And I thought this picture was beautiful! You go girl!

Krystal said...

I really like that blog! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pictures too! You are one talented couple - I can't wait to see more. Keep posting them. It's intriguing to see your take on their themes. :)