What a nice picture. Hei Brittney the days that work for me are Mondays and Fridays. Let me know if any of these days work so we can get together. Sure miss you! It will be fun to see your litle ones.
I love this Mission 24 stuff! I like the creative thinking involved. You do an excellent job and your ideas are GREAT! Good Job Britt :) We need to have you take our pics sometime....you are super talented!!
2 comments:
What a nice picture. Hei Brittney the days that work for me are Mondays and Fridays. Let me know if any of these days work so we can get together. Sure miss you! It will be fun to see your litle ones.
I love this Mission 24 stuff! I like the creative thinking involved. You do an excellent job and your ideas are GREAT! Good Job Britt :) We need to have you take our pics sometime....you are super talented!!
Post a Comment