Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bear Lake

What an absolute beautiful, fun, summery day. We spent the day at Bear Lake!
What time did our adventuring start
you ask? 3:30 in the morning, yes
you heard right 3:30 a.m. is when our alarm went off, we had the girls
strapped in their carseats by 4:00.
Why you may ask. Dave, Matt and my Dad wanted to get an early start on their bike ride around the Lake. They had
originally planned on a century
ride but decided they would rather
spend time swimming with the
family versus 10+ hrs.
on the bike. They rode 50 miles.
Don't
worry Dave dropped me and the girls
off at my parents house when he picked
up my dad and we met them there a
little bit later. The water was
warm and
blue, the sand was gooey and
soft.
It was perfect. Matt and Emmy
and
some of their friends were also there
so there were plenty of kids and fun
company. We spent hours swimming
and playing in the sand. The kids
had an absolute blast. On our way
home Dave insisted we stop for
a raspberry
shake and a La Beaus special.
It was a great day! The only downfall,
squeezing my six month pregnant belly into
a little spandex swimming suit that
reveals every bulge. Ah well sacrifices must be made for fun!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a super fun day! Thanks for including us!

Tania Farr said...

Brittney you look so good i almost couldn't tell that you are pregnant. I am so excited for you having another baby.

Dave said...

yehaa this was a perfect day! I love Bear Lake.

Anonymous said...

I admire your dedication to be able to get up at 3:30. That just wouldn't have happened around here! We had a lot of fun and, seriously, you look great Brittney!

Emily said...

Dang...that is hard core biking! I love your blog! Have I ever mentioned that before? Well, I do.