Hangin with Adam and Mindy at the Lake
Taking Emma for a 4-wheeler ride
A view from our campsite
Hangin by the campfire
This is what camping is all about. Good food (chili, hotdogs and smores). Good friends (Adam , Mindy, B and Jess) and beautiful surroundings. We just did an overnighter in Mantua at the top of Rocky Dougway. When Dave was in highschool him and his buddies would camp up there and have themselves a grand ol naughty time. You know how boys are with their firecrackers and peeing contests. Luckily with us girls up there they were allot more tame. Other adventures we had this weekend include Dave and my dad hiking the Wellsvilles (it was a good hike for them, you should see the nasty blisters) and Emma swimming in a wading pool at Grandma's house for hours. When it was time to go inside Emma was distraught that she couldn't bring the pool in with her. Believe me she tried. I love summer!! 

5 comments:
You guys have too much fun each weekend. We aspire to be you!
Hi honey your Blog looks great we sure had fun this weekend sorry I left ya while I hiked.
I would have loved to see Emma trying to take the pool inside. :)
Oh, P.S. We still need a copy of your Moab pics.
YEAH for your blog! Brittney, I love it! I love hearing your stories and seeing your pictures! You are so adventerous!!!
Speaking of pictures...do you have the electronic version of your wedding pictures? I have never seen any pictures from that.
Post a Comment