Monday, June 4, 2007

Pregnancy update

I had a doctor apt today and everything is going just great! Em was so excited to go with me to the doctor. She gets so excited to hear the heartbeat. She kept trying to make me lay down on the table so we could listen to my belly. My Dr. was so nice she let emma stand on a chair and help her. I think she has a soft spot for her, since she delivered her and all hehe. Dave missed out on precious sleep to come. He is the best daddy. I told him he didn't have to come that all he would miss out on was pee in a cup and hearing the baby's heartbeat. He informed me that every apt. is important. What a sweet boy, do you see why I love him. I am just getting so excited for our new little baby. Two kids...what an adventure!

2 comments:

Dave said...

honey you and I wrote about the same thing I hadn't notice you posted. anyway Yeah for little Ali

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for little Juice's arrival! You know how grandma loves to spoil her babies! You guys are such great parents! I am so proud of you all!