Monday, June 25, 2007
Drive-Ins and BBQs
I just love summer! I know that I say that repeatedly but man...its so true! I love kabobs and salads. I love taking my little girl to the park everyday. I love frozen yogurt and playing in the water. I love camping and hiking. I love the oh so crazy, busy schedule of activities. I love Summer! This past weekend we got to do some of my favorite summertime activites. Saturday night we went with B and Jess to the drive in to see Pirates. I tell ya what is better than eating pizza and otter pops off the tailgate. Emma suprised us all by staying up almost all the way through pirates. She loved being in daddy's truck watching a movie with her family. Although I don't think she actually watched a whole lot of the movie. She was too busy looking around at everything else. She was so good though. Sunday after church we had a BBQ in Mantua with Dave's dad and B and Jess. Mmmm I love BBQs! What a great weekend! Oh so as a side note I decided to start walking 1-3 miles every morning. I figure heck I gotta do something! We have 4 really nice parks within 5 miles of our house, I figure I might as well walk, let Emma play and walk back. That or all of the parks have awesome jogging paths. I'm excited. Today dave came with us. We did about 2 miles. Em loved the walk, I think she has really missed going for runs with me. Anyways hopefully I keep with it, especially as it gets hotter. It shouldn't be to bad, Em is up by six.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
First - walking 1-3 miles every morning? Second - Emma is up by 6? You're a better woman than I am! Keep it going!
Good job on the walking! I bet Emma loves that. I have to tell you, my roommate bought swedish fish the other day...oh man...floods of memories came into my mind of you and me and penny candies. Love ya man! Thanks for updating your blog! I love it.
honey you need to update!!! Love you.
That was tons of fun. You guys have a popular blog.
Post a Comment