The countdown has begun for Emma's birthday. When of course she will officially be two (she has been telling people she is two since about 18 months). Dave and Emma started on the pinata today. Emma loved it! Look at the mess they are making, whats not to love! When Dave told her it was all done Emma just wouldn't accept it and kept saying, "no emma more pinata". Little nut. Notice her look of utter concentration. She gets that anytime she is working on a project. I love it. 

3 comments:
hey honey we had fun today didn't we. squiker will have a lot of fun decoration it tomarrow.
OH!! I love it! She has her mom's creative talen. Also, I am so excited for the new baby! Those children are blessed to come into your home.
Emma is so precious! I love her little serious face when she is consentrating on something!
Post a Comment