Pre-party fun
Taking a whack at the fish pinata
Yum, birthday cake and ice-cream!
Relaxing with her birthday spoils
I just love birthdays. I mean its a day set aside to celebrate someone special. In this case its our little Emma. I can't believe she is already two. Oh they grow so fast. Emma has added so much to our lives. She brings such a sweet love and excitement into our home. I was so excited to be able to celebrate her today! After she went to bed last night I decorated the house with streamers and balloons and layed out a few dollar store presents so she could begin the birthday fun early. She was so excited when she woke up. She ran around the house laughing and twirling yelling "Birthday Balloons!!". Dave made her her very favorite breakfast, strawberry-cream crepes. Yum. We had originally planned to have her party at the park but the rain moved it to our house (did you know the last three years it has rained/snowed on June 7th). She was so excited to see everyone! After playing, hitting the pinata (the pinata turned out great by the way, Dave and em did an awesome job), gorging herself on birthday treats and unwrapping presents she was beat. You can see it in some of the pictures. I love that little girl so much. I wish we could celebrate birthdays more often, they are so much fun. I guess if they came more often though they wouldn't be as special. 

4 comments:
Last night was so much fun! Emm was the life of the party! We love her sooooooo much! I was awesome being invited to share in such a special day!
What an awesome party!! Thanks for letting us be a part of Emma's life. We sure love it and love her.
Aww I love my litte emma, and she was so funny with that pinata! If you get a chance I would really enjoy some more pictures! Thank you and I love you...much more than this silly grandma person!^_^
I can believe she is 2 already. She looks adorable ,and it looks like she had a great birthday party.We miss you guys.we should get together some time.
Post a Comment