The kids playing in the pirate pool at the discovery gardens
This is the before shot......
and the after shot.
Bryanna and Emma cooling off
Wed. night Amilya and Bryanna came over. They are Dave's little cousins (they are 4 and almost 3). We are watching them for ten days while their parents are in Alaska (Dave is sooo jealous). Emma has just loved having constant friends. The girls seem to be adjusting just fine. We have been staying extra extra busy. Thursday we spent the day at the children's discovery garden with all of emma's aunts and cousins. The kids had a blast. Amilya and Bryanna liked the bear cave the best and Emma loved getting wet at the pirate ship. We then headed to Kati's for some downtime and to see her adorable new condo (loved it!). Today we spent the day playing at the park, feeding ducks and playing in the wading pool and sprinkler. Quick funny story for you...so I was pushing Amilya and Bryanna on the swings and they wanted to go play on the merry-go-round. I told them it probably wasn't a good idea and about how many times I had seen kids go flying off. Next thing you know we look over and there is little Emma standing up, hanging on tight, laughing and screaming as Dave pushed her and some other kids on the merry-go-round. How could I tell Amilya and Bryanna no now. Anyways Amilya and Bryanna found a seat in the center where they felt safe. Emma continued to laugh and scream and zoom on by. You guessed it she went flying and landed face first in the sand. Thus the before and after shot. Don't worry she was fine. Once I washed her mouth out she was good as new and wanted back on the merry-go-round. All the sand and dirt complimented her road rash (from falling down concrete stairs the other day) well. After nap time the girls and howie had fun just playing in the pool. It has been two fun but very tiring days. In fact i'm off to bed after I fold my six loads of laundry. Somehow I have gotten way behind. Dave gave me a push in the pants by washing all the laundry. I detest laundry. But every wife has something they hate, huh! 

No comments:
Post a Comment