Uh Oh! Does she get that from you Britt, and thats why Dave has to nail and glue your presents shut?!?! He He! That is so great, I love that picture, we need to get together so we can give you your gist and christmas card that Adam informed me he never sent!
oh!Poor Emma. It's hard to see all those pretty presents and not be able to open.That's way we don't have any of the presents out until Christmas morning because I am sure Thomas would do the same.
4 comments:
Uh Oh! Does she get that from you Britt, and thats why Dave has to nail and glue your presents shut?!?! He He! That is so great, I love that picture, we need to get together so we can give you your gist and christmas card that Adam informed me he never sent!
oh!Poor Emma.
It's hard to see all those pretty presents and not be able to open.That's way we don't have any of the presents out until Christmas morning because I am sure Thomas would do the same.
That is a classic picture! I am shocked that my little Josh hasn't torn into the presents under our tree.
uhhh ohhh!
Post a Comment