but it was fun!! We tried our hand at making a gingerbread house today. Hehe. Where did we go wrong? Maybe it was because Dave just cut out some shapes and they really didn't fit together, or because I didn't add the egg whites in the frosting. Could be because Em was a little zealous in her decorating. Ah who cares, it was SO MUCH FUN! Its all about the process right! Not shown is our cute little gingerbread family. There were the four of us (Dave, me, Em, and Al) Howie, a horse for Emma and a jolly snowman. You have to admit our house has character huh! It is now the centerpiece of our table. I am so proud of it!




Our little Santa slept through the craziness. Isn't she sweet. Check out her little Santa Baby shirt. Courtesy of Uncle B and Aunt Jess. Adorable huh.
8 comments:
Good job.it look like you all had fun.Love Ali's shirt.Is so cute.Emma is so funny imitating her dad.She is just like Thomas.AH!AH!
I love the house!
Also - I'm impressed you make treats for Dave's work. You put us all to shame.
You did awesome, mine was a kit from Costco so that helps quite a bit, plus its so hard you wouldn't dare eat it, its just for decorations & Logan tells everyone.
Loved the crooked house. I do it all, highlights and all over color. Just let me know where, when, and what. I think blonde would be cute, but I do have some black hairdye left over so we could be twins. Hee hee
Ali is so sweet! I love that complete concentation display by Emma! Looks like great family time!
Ah, Gingerbread houses- I've wanted to make one every year for the past few years and haven't. I'll think I'll try it with graham crackers whenever I get around to doing it.
My oh my I stand corrected. I think your guyz gingerbread house may have been even more prettiful than mine and jed's. Kudos!
Post a Comment