Wednesday, December 26, 2007

through the eyes of a child

I'm trying to kill time while I'm uploading all our music. Anyway I wanted to share the sweetest story. Emma loves to play pretend. She spends most of her day in her own little world. Anyways on Christmas Eve she was pretending to be mama and I was supposed to be Daddy. She pulled a paper bag out of the drawer and started filling it with food and "making treat-treats" to put in it. She got it all ready handed it to me and told me how much she loved me. Then we had to kiss....a lot. It made me laugh. Em was totally acting out our nightly ritual of sending Dave to work. It tickled me to see me and Dave through Emma's eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I gave Jess Ali's and your family present, I am a little practical, but I hope it is useful for you guys! Have fun these next few days!

Michele said...

Uncondiditional love will always shine through & hopefully will emulate through your children!