Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Celebrate!!!

He's done!!!! Dave just finished his last final...not just for the semester but his last final for his bachelors degree. All that is standing between him and his degree right now is his internship. Hurray!! I'm so proud of the boy. He is truly amazing. Dave went to school full time, worked an average of 60 hrs. a week and found quality time to spend with his family. There were so so many times he would work all night, go to class, sleep a few hrs in his truck and head back to work. I think a lot of people (me included) got to the point where they said, its Dave, its not as hard for him. After watching the toll it took on him though I decided it was hard, really hard, but he did what he had to do. He would often give up sleep time to spend with me and the girls. So, way to go Dave, we sure love you and are darn proud of ya!

4 comments:

Emily said...

OH CONGRATULATIONS! Dave, I am so happy for you! I remember when I finished my last final and was singing and dancing all the way home. Dave, you are amazing to have handled that all! Thanks for being such a wonderful husband to my dearest dearest friend!

Jess Young said...

I think Dave is amazing!!! And that's not just because he's my brother.

HappyHodges said...

Yea! I Dream of that day to come for Adam! Good job Dave and good job to you too Britt, for all the papers you helped write and all those hours you didnt get to have him home. That is awesome Good job Dave, you are pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dave! I am so proud of you!!! I really think you are an awesome daddy too!