
I had to post this pic of the girls and Santa. I love it. They are all looking at the camera. Well
ok, facing it. We took the girls to the
newgate mall the other day. They have such a awesome indoor play area. Its a favorite of mine during the winter when it is to cold for the park. Santa was there, right outside the play area. Emma was actually more excited to see the life size snowman and
Rudolph. Anyway, Em ran right up and sat on Santa's lap. In the car I had been asking her what she was going to ask Santa for (a horse, of course) but she forgot and was content to just snuggle into his lap and show him her necklace. On that note Emma is becoming such a
girly girl. Its so funny to me. Every morning after brushing her teeth she fixes her hair, puts her necklaces on and then rifles in my makeup drawer and pulls out some lip gloss to smother on her little lips, or
Ip Gloss as she calls it. So while we were at the mall Emma pushed Ali around in the stroller. It took forever and Em ran into a few displays but she was so proud pushing around her baby. It kills me how patient Ali is. She just sat there looking around happily as she was jostled about.

This is a pic of Emma at her very first movie in the theatre. I am huge on firsts can ya tell.
That's why my girls' baby scrapbooks are bursting. My parents were so sweet and bought tickets for my whole family to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks yesterday. It was so much fun. I was able to sit and gossip with Tyler for awhile
hehe. Anyway Em didn't weigh enough to hold the seat down and it kept folding up on her. Ali was so good. I was worried about taking the two to a movie but they were awesome! Thanks mom and dad for such a fun day of shopping, skiing (check out Dave's blog) and movies!
6 comments:
I thought you were going to upload the pic of Emma doing something naghty to Ali cute pics anyway.
Love you sorry I have to work 96 hours this week!
Movies are so fun! I am so glad you survived. I took my boys to the Bee Movie as my first adventure taking the boys to a movie. It was a blast!!! We missed you at the Party!
Em is such a fun girl, I love hearing stories about her being an awesome older sister. And having the seat fold up on her made me laugh. Brandon loved holding Ali yesterday and talked about her cute smile and chubby cheeks afterward.
The girls look cute with Santa. And I've always been surprised that taking kids to the movies was as painless as it was. My kids can still barely hold the seats down!
Oh, and our website will be up again one day... my brother is having to fix server problems around his work/family schedule.
Brittney thank you so much for the cute Christmas card.
I just love to read all the stories of the adventures of your family.Love the picture of Emma and Ali with Santa is so cute.......
Post a Comment