I wanted to post some more pictures from our fun day on Saturday. That afternoon we went out and bought a Christmas tree!!! Emma was so excited to decorate it. She started putting ornaments on before we had even cut the twine to let the branches out. Every time we get home she starts screaming in excitement about her Christmas tree and pointing to the window.
Ali was cheerful as can be chillin in her swing while we worked. Later that day we headed to Temple Square to see all the Christmas lights.
Going to temple square is one of the things I look forward to most every Christmas season. Its so beautiful. It was a good chance to to really talk to Emma about the real meaning of Christmas. You know kids, they get so excited for Santa and trees that sometimes the real meaning escapes them. She loved the nativity scene. So I know she is screaming in the picture but that is just because she didn't want to stop and pose for a pic. She wanted to keep going!
6 comments:
Gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in March!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are great pictures! I wish we could have made it to temple square with you! Lets get together soon, how is Em?
We finally have the internet!!! It takes awhile to catch up on two months of blog entries, but it was fun. Even though I hear most of the stories from you, I still love to read them and see the pictures.
Fun family photo! As always the pictures of your girls are precious! I almost see a little of me in that picture of Ali, maybe it is the expression, I can't put my finger on it... Anyway, we can't wait to go see the lights at Temple Square!
Your picture made me sad we can't take the kids to see the lights at Temple Square this year. They remembered on their own and have been asking all week to go to the temple and see the lights. There's a big church that has huge strands of light shaped into a tall Christmas tree and they think that's a temple and that there should be more lights to go look at.
Emma's at a fun age for Christmas this year. Enjoy.
I just love to look at you blog.Love the pictures and all the stories.
Brittney thank you so much for all the nice comments you leave on our blog.I love it.You are the only one the leave comments thank you so much!!!!!!!!!I appreciated it.
Post a Comment