I have to say today has been a good one. It started off great...Emma stayed dry all night and Ali slept all night. Well until 5 when I woke her up to feed her before hitting my kickboxing class. I didn't want Dave to have to deal with a starving little one who doesn't like the bottle. After Dave got back from class (his last day of classes!!!!) we dropped Em off at Mindy's house to play for a few hours while we went CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! Usually me and Dave agree on what we want to get everyone and then I go pick the stuff up. Dave really wanted to go with me this year to get the girls' stuff. We had so much fun!! Emma had a blast playing with Mindy while we were gone, check out Adam and Mindy's blog for details. Tonight we had our ward Christmas party. Good food and fun friends to talk to. After dinner a special visitor stopped by our table....Santa! Emma was so shy. Instead of asking for toys she decided to show Santa her pink and blue ball. Well I'm off to start wrapping presents now!
Friday, December 7, 2007
A Special Visitor
I have to say today has been a good one. It started off great...Emma stayed dry all night and Ali slept all night. Well until 5 when I woke her up to feed her before hitting my kickboxing class. I didn't want Dave to have to deal with a starving little one who doesn't like the bottle. After Dave got back from class (his last day of classes!!!!) we dropped Em off at Mindy's house to play for a few hours while we went CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! Usually me and Dave agree on what we want to get everyone and then I go pick the stuff up. Dave really wanted to go with me this year to get the girls' stuff. We had so much fun!! Emma had a blast playing with Mindy while we were gone, check out Adam and Mindy's blog for details. Tonight we had our ward Christmas party. Good food and fun friends to talk to. After dinner a special visitor stopped by our table....Santa! Emma was so shy. Instead of asking for toys she decided to show Santa her pink and blue ball. Well I'm off to start wrapping presents now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad you enjoyed your day. I loved spending time with Em she is so cute and fun. Thanks for letting me take her. Cute pic of you guys and Santa!
Funny, we had our ward parties on the same night. I am loving everything about the church & especially the people in our ward family!
I love Christmas shopping and I love wrapping the presents. Our only problem this year is we really have no place to store them. I went shopping last night and the back of our car is full and we don't know what to do with it all.
I admire your kickboxing - I've always wanted to go to a class but have been a little intimidated. If we're ever in Utah, maybe I'll tag along with you and brave up.
Post a Comment