






We had it all planned out. We were going to bike the causeway out to antelope island and then back with Adam and Mindy. We were so excited and had everything ready. We had to cancel because a storm was brewing in. We didn't want to have to bike 7 miles back to the car in the rain. Instead we settled on just biking the 1 1/2 miles over to the park and having a picnic. So simple but so fun. I must note its a good thing we opted for the shorter bike ride, I just looked out the window and its snowing like crazy.
7 comments:
I LOVE all these pictures!!! I am too glad you didn't got on the long ride- that was quite the storm... With so much wind- wind scares me...
Fun, fun, fun! That picture of you & Ali should be framed!
Such a nice little jaunt! Loved playing at the park and taking advantage of the weather before it changed! Thanks again for everything and the night before also!
I am glad you guys are having fun at the park.Cute pictures
Cute, cute, cute. OK, I love biking and obviously wasn't able to do it last summer or spring because I was huge and pregnant so I want to go on one or two of your excursions this season. I am so excited to be able to do stuff like that again.
p.s. I'm all over having a play-date. This week is harder for me because my sister is in town, but let's start it up next week. Wed. afternoons would work the best for me, I think, so let me know.
Okay, so Britt, what is your secret? You are so skinny! Share with me, please!
Love the dresser Dave made, didn't know he had that as a talent. I guess we learn something new each day, right?
Dang! He should do some pieces and try to sell them!
Hugs!
Jen
Post a Comment