Thursday, April 17, 2008

ABC tag

A. Attached or Single? attached, hehe so attached the question made me laugh. What was it like to be single? I can't even remember.
B. Best Friend? Dave, without a doubt. That one is given though, so next would be my dear sweet Mindy.
C. Cake or Pie? Pie, mmmm coconut cream pie. I had a sample in Costco the other day and have been craving it ever since.
D. Day of Choice? Any day Dave has off, usually Sat.
E. Essential items? a toothbrush and a bra. How do people live without them?
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Not a big fan of either one.
H. Hometown? Hyrum, Ut.
I. Favorite Indulgence? Dessert
J. January or July? July, January is too cold and gray around here.
K. Kids? My girls...Emma and Ali
L. Life isn't complete without? Laughter
M. Marriage Date? December 28th 2002
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 sister, 4 brothers
O. Oarnges or apples? Oranges
P.Phobia or fears? Hmmm snakes, not fond of them at all.
Q. Quote? "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" Not sure where it originally came from but I grew up with my Dad always, always saying it. Isn't it a gem of a quote. Thanks dad, sorry if I rolled my eyes at it in high school, what can I say, I was a teenager.
R. Reason to smile? Life. Overall its great.
S. Superman or Wonder Woman? Wonder woman. I was wonder woman for a Halloween dance in high school once, funnest costume ever!!!
T. Tag 4 people. Mindy, Kati, Tania, Kelli and anyone else who is bored and wants to participate.
U. Unknown fact about me. I think there is no sweeter smell then drool and graham crackers. What can I say....it reminds me of my kids.
V. Vegetable? Hmmm its a tie, squash, tomatoes, fresh peas and beans, cauliflower.
W. Worst habit? Taking everything personally, and dave I can hear your "Ain't that the truth!" from here, so stop it, stop it right now, hehe.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? What???
Y. Your favorite food? Lately it is a bowl of squash with a fresh roma tomato diced and tossed in, sprinkled with a little bit of Parmesan, garlic salt and basil. So good. mmmm that's what I'm going to have for dinner.
Z. Zodiac Sign?Aries

What? You need a picture to accompany this post. Alright. I have a couple of totally miscellaneous pics of my girls in their matching shirts.



and then there is my personal favorite, the "I'm sooo done with this mom" pic.

4 comments:

HappyHodges said...

I knew we were alike in alot of ways, but I was surprised in our similar answers on this one! Fav. color blue, I hate "gummy things" So fun! I love the girls matching shirts, and I love the girls too!

HappyHodges said...

By the way I think I forgot to mention on your "plat date" post, that I am so excited that I will soon be able to attend play dates!

HappyHodges said...

I meant.. "play Date"....silly me

Kelli said...

Britt, you are so cute. I love that your special fact that not many people know is the way gram crackers and drool smell. That's just so cute. And I love the part about you taking everything personally and that Dave would be saying "Ain't that the truth." You guys are so cute together. I had fun reading all these little facts about you, it made me smile. And I'll have to try that roma tomatoe salad thingy you talked about. It sounds good-and healthy!
Those pictures are adorable of your cute little girls! They're so photogenic.
Talk to you soon. And I'll call you about the playdate this week.