
Ok first of all, lets get it out of the way right now, I realize I look like a deranged hippy in those sunglasses but I lose glasses so often that I can't bring myself to venture past the $5 rack. Anyway can I just say I love our neighborhood. We got really lucky. When we were looking to buy a house 3 years ago our price range was low enough that most houses we looked at were in some pretty rundown scary neighborhoods. Luckily we found the house we did in a good ol starter neighborhood. We live by so many amazing couples who are in the same boat as we are. Our neighborhood is full of kids and fun little families.

Yesterday we had a play date at the park with
Kelli and her sweet baby boy Grey. We have decided to put together a play date once a week but the last two weeks it has been too cold and rainy. It was so much fun to just sit in the sun (and wind) and chat while the babies played and cooed on a blanket and Emma ran around wildly in the play area. I love my girls but sometimes its nice to have a conversation that isn't about pancakes, horses or diareah, emma's new favorite topic, don't ask.

Can I also just say that I am in love with Kelli's camera. It is awesome. I came home and told Dave we are going to start saving our pennies and dimes for one. It will be awhile, hehe. Thanks Kelli for such a fun afternoon!
6 comments:
I like your post honey. cute pics!
Playdates are more for moms, I completely agree. It gives you some much needed adult time. Except when my darling little Ellie still demands my constant attention and then I look like a bad mom for telling her to go away, the adults are talking, I need a break.
I LOVE playdays! I too am blessed with an awesome neighborhood that I just love to get together with- let the kids play while the mom's talk! I love it! I too want a really really expensive camera- and an expensive photoshop...
Brit! Anytime! Jess was saying she wanted to come to the tulip festival- I can plan a playdate for next week sometime when there is a beautiful day. Hopefully the tulips are out! Let me know! We go ALL the time!
I luv the last pic, how she is not looking at the camera, but you captured her, her face can almost explain what she is thinking.
Their is nothing better than the sunshine and happy kids!!! love the pics
Post a Comment