Today I put my girls down for nap. Ali was fast asleep and Emma was still reading. I heard Ali wake herself up by coughing. She started to cry and just as I was about to go in there I hear Emma say, "Don't cry baby Ali, I sing to you." She then sang, Rock-A-Bye-Baby, The alphabet and a crocodile song off of her zoo cd to Ali. I was laughing so hard. Emma doesn't sing in a lullaby style, no she belts as loud as she can. She puts her whole heart and soul into it. It worked though. Both girls fell fast asleep after that.
9 comments:
That is so cute. I love that story. She takes good care of her sister; they are going to be great friends.
Oh, I needed that today! My friend & one of the owners of the scrap store I use to work at & took you to passed away in her sleep. Her husband found her when he went to wake her. She leaves behind 2 boys in grade school. My heart is aching for them, so a love story is what I needed to smile today.
The sweet moments with siblings! I love it!
I love it, I can see why they both fell asleep, Ali: because an angel sang her to sleep, and Em: because I have heard her sing and you are right she does give it all she has! I wish Em was a touch older so she had a later bedtime, I could use a lullaby about now!
Emma is just so cute and sweet.Way to go Emma.You are doing a GREAT job being the big sister.I just love to hear all the stories about Emma and Ali.
So sweet. They're going to be such good friends.
How sweet! Those two girls are going to grow up being the best of friends!
How are you guys?
Miss hearing from you!
Things have been busy, I am sure you know.
Anything new?
what a cute little story!!
i can't wait till my little fry can sing songs to his little sister :)
so how is your construction going?
hope it goes smoothly and quickly for you.
That is the cutest thing I have ever read! Your girls sound adorible! Oh, and yes, I know who you are and Hi. Thanks for the comment. My blog has been acting up lately so it was good to see a comment come through. Anyway, your family is so sweet. Best wishes!
Post a Comment