Poor, poor little Ali. I think she has a tooth coming in that is making her miserable. She has been cranky, clingy and extra sleepy. In fact I will put her down to play on the floor and come back a minute later and find her curled up with her blanket, sucking her thumb, fast asleep. Poor little monkey. Anyway, like I said she has also been a bit clingy. I put her down for a minute last night to try and get the house picked up a bit and dinner started. I walked into the kitchen and heard, "mama, mama." I raced back in to my fussy baby and kissed her all over. Now, I know what your all thinking, its just baby gibber gabber and thats ok with me. It probably didn't have any meaning, but still, it tickled my heart. Ya see, Emma didn't say mama for the longest time. Not even when gabbering. Nope first came, Dadda, daddy, howie and duck before she ever uttered mama. Anyway Emma was extra excited to to hear Ali "talking" she raced in, leaned over her sister and said, "say Horton the elephant, come on, say Horton the elephant." Hehe silly Emma.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Can you say....Horton the elephant.
Poor, poor little Ali. I think she has a tooth coming in that is making her miserable. She has been cranky, clingy and extra sleepy. In fact I will put her down to play on the floor and come back a minute later and find her curled up with her blanket, sucking her thumb, fast asleep. Poor little monkey. Anyway, like I said she has also been a bit clingy. I put her down for a minute last night to try and get the house picked up a bit and dinner started. I walked into the kitchen and heard, "mama, mama." I raced back in to my fussy baby and kissed her all over. Now, I know what your all thinking, its just baby gibber gabber and thats ok with me. It probably didn't have any meaning, but still, it tickled my heart. Ya see, Emma didn't say mama for the longest time. Not even when gabbering. Nope first came, Dadda, daddy, howie and duck before she ever uttered mama. Anyway Emma was extra excited to to hear Ali "talking" she raced in, leaned over her sister and said, "say Horton the elephant, come on, say Horton the elephant." Hehe silly Emma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
to to precious!
I am sitting hear giggling at how stinkin cute they are!
I have a great idea, no reason for Dave to be jealous I will happily let him take my place in the Indiana watching marathon anytime!
Post a Comment