Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fast Asleep

I had put my girls to bed a few hours ago but heard Ali crying so I went in to check on her. I picked her up and was rocking her and I look over and there is little Emma out cold with a book on her head. The only things showing were her little hand and the top of her head. Little nut. Ever since she was a baby she has always taken books to bed with her and "read" herself to sleep. She usually closes them and puts them off to the side though when she is done. This must have been a very, very good book or she must have been very, very tired.

8 comments:

Dave said...

Poor little emma bear, had such a tiring day buying a new truck with her daddy!

Tania Farr said...

Emma has the cutest personality.I love the mermaid bed staff is soo cute.

Heather Rose said...

now this is just to adorable!!

Emmy Bludorn said...

I love that!

HappyHodges said...

So stinkin cute! I love my Em and miss her so much!

Kati said...

Hyrum does the same thing! Only once have I found him like this- it is so funny!

Michele said...

I luv the bedding, to cute, just one of the princesses!

Amber Lynn said...

oh my gosh, that is so cute!