He's done it, finally! The monkey has been carrying the ring around for weeks now. I've been bursting to announce the good news and now I can. Tyler is getting married!!! He proposed to a sweet, beautiful girl named McKinley. I can't wait to get to know her better and welcome her to the crazy, yes crazy, Scriver clan. Congrats Ty! I'm going to pass along the absolute best advice I received when I got married. Always, always stay best friends. Always build each other up and never tear each other down. Concentrate on the positives in your partner and love them, serve them. After all you guys are in it together for the long haul, through the good and the bad, so learn to work together. If any of you fellow bloggers out there have good advice for the newly engaged couple feel free to leave it in the comments section. Now for some adorable pics of Tyler when he was little. You will see why I love the kid so much. Also, regarding the pic of the two of them together, no it is not their baby, that is sweet little Carter (Eric and Brittney's son) and Tyler just ate at Betos (don't even get me started on the horrors of Betos) and is feeling pretty sick.Other news of note: I joined a biggest losers group put together by my dear cousin Jen. Alright she is actually Dave's cousin but close enough. So wish me luck, the competition starts today!
Also, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY, may your day be filled with good natured jokes. I tried to get Emma this morning by putting craisens in her cheerios and telling her they were box elder bugs (she HATES box elder bugs) No go though. She simply peered in the bowl and said, "Ohhhh my box elder bugs are sooooo cute" and then got mad at me when I ate one of them. I'm still thinking of a good one to pull on Dave.


6 comments:
oh putting boxelder bugs in her cereal at least she didn't scream. i totaly forgot it was april fools day man i need to think of something before bryan gets home thanks for the reminder.
and those baby pics are so cute and creative! and congrats to your brother what an exciting adventure they are about to go on.
Go Britt, but couldn't you wait to get even skinnier until after I am done being a huge cow?!?! Congrats to your brother. Oh my Em is so cute! I miss her I haven't seen her enough lately.
Hyrum HATES box elder bugs too- weird. Good luck on being a loser- I am going in the opposite direction.
Congrats Tyler! Marriage... Don't sweat the small stuff and its all small stuff! Serve eachother unconditionally. Give 100%. Give your time. Give your love. Give your heart.
ew i hate bugs.. and that lil man is so freakin cute!
Emma is so funny. She is much to clever for your silly tricks Brit. I love that all the sudden she loves box elder bugs. She cracks me up.
Congratulations to your brother! That's exciting.
p.s. Sorry about yesterday. I kept thinking all morning I was going to call you and then all the sudden it was the afternoon. Grey and I are sick and it wasn't fun. It wasn't a very good park day anyway. For sure next wednesday!!
Congrats to our Tyler, I know she has to be great for Ty to propose, welcome to the family! P.S. Were the semi normal side of the fam, te he
Post a Comment