Look at my big girl! Adam and Mindy had a yard sale this morning so we went over to keep them company. We thought it would be fun for Emma to man her own little lemonade stand. She lasted about 10 minutes before she found a black cat and spent the remaining 2 1/2 hrs. playing with the kitty. Silly girl. My favorite part was when Adam's grandma asked Emma if she could buy a cookie. Emma said, "Alright, I'll go get you a cookie." She ran and grabbed a cookie and started eating it on her way over to Adam's grandma. She did pretty well at her stand. She made about 5 bucks, so when Dave gets back from his bike ride I told her we would take her to the store and she could buy a new my little pony. She is pretty excited.Just another quick, cute little story. At dinner when Mindy asked Emma what they should name their baby Emma thought about it for a bit and then exclaimed, "Potty". Oh dear, I thought it was bad when she wanted to name Ali, Juice.
6 comments:
How cute!You have the cutest ideas.Good job Emma making $5.
lol! That is some funny stories about her! I love it! I can't believe she can be entertained for 2.5 hours with a cat! My kids don't last more than TOPS a half hour with ANYTHING!!! Hyrum has discovered doing puzzles. He has a 25 piece puzzle that takes him about a half an hour and that is it!
Man that was the cutest Lemonade stand and seller I have ever seen! You guys are the best friends, thank you for everything today from supporting the yard sale to hanging out in my dirty house AND Adams awesome present (I am so excited to try it out he he!) I just hope my little "Potty" and I get along as well as your girls and I!!!
Very cute! I would have paid just for the smile! Potty or Juice how could you choose!!!! Sure glad I didn't ask her!!!! XOXOXO
Ask her again in a couple more months and see what she comes up with. I love Ali's six month pic- they are spectacular! I don't think it looks like you are mauling her.
I love her lemonade stand, it's so cute. My kids would love doing something like that. But, yeah, they would probably get distracted pretty quickly, too.
Post a Comment