Friday, August 8, 2008

Do Princesses wear hiking boots?


Mine sure does. My little Princess also rides stuffed pink unicorns, loves macoroni and cheese, finds animals to pet everywhere we go, loves to sing and dance, has freckles scattered across her nose, has a bed covered in books and loves to play outside. If you have a princess in your life I have found the perfect book for you.


It is an adorable book that celebrates the uniqueness of each princess. I love it. Emma really loves it. As you can probably tell by the pictures Emma is obsessed with princesses latley. We spend a good portion of the day twirling around the living room waiting for our prince (usually daddy) to come home. The other day Em (Princess Wee) insisted on wearing her pretty princess dress to the store. She ran up to a random 12 year old boy and with drama seeping from her voice exclaimed, "Help! I can't find my prince anywhere!" Little nut. I sure love her. Her active imagination keeps life interesting and keeps me laughing.


6 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Oh my cute little Princess Wee! She cracks me up. And that book looks so cute, I will have to look into it!

Michele said...

Where's prince Logan when a princess Wee needs him???? Adorable as ever!

Heather Rose said...

I can't wait to pretend to be a princess waiting for my prince with lizzy. your little emma is just so cute!!!

Emmy Bludorn said...

I love it. She sounds just like Ellie. Ellie always turns her brother Matt into her prince and he's usually willing. He's been so trained, a lot of the times he'll initiate it! Too bad he's not there for Emma.
I can't tell you how many times Ellie and her daddy have played out the whole Cinderella story, full on with Ellie running off losing a shoe (she has perfected that technique) and her daddy running after her yelling "Senorita, Senorita!".
Little girls are fun.

Tania Farr said...

Emma is such a cute princess!

Krystal said...

What an adorable story!! She is so stinkin cute! Addyson is in love with Princesses too - they really would make great little friends. I often find her sleeping with her princess crown on! Man, how would it be to imagine the way a child does?