I am happy to say I am almost caught up on little Al's scrapbook! Then I'll start playing catch up on Emmas, hehe. I have decided to simplify. For the girls' scrapbooks I am only going to do their milestone pages and then just a few pages from the year that are a must because the pictures are so cute and it really tells a story about them. I've decided to put our family one on hold and just use cute photo albums (thanks for the idea teddy!) for now. Anyway I've really enjoyed scrapbooking again, I forgot how fulfilling it is to grab some pictures and paper and create, ya know? The best part of scrapbooking though has been the time I have been able to spend with Emma. She LOVES it. I give her punches, paper, glue, pictures, scrapbooking paint, stickers, etc and she keeps herself entertained for hours. Yesterday we did beach pages. Here is mine

And here is Emma's
I think I like Emma's better, hehe. I'm really proud of her. She really gets into it, has fun and makes some cute things. Go Emma!
I had to add this last picture....here is little Ali while we were scrapbooking-bored, mostly naked and wanting some attention. Hehe poor little monkey.

4 comments:
ooooh, your doing great, I love both pages, maybe Em could catch me up!
oh, & thats's why I so want a girl.......
Ya its easy to be fulfilled and love your work when you are like the worlds best?(or at least the Fairs Best;)) Scrapbooker! But you better watch out it looks like Em is in race for your title!
Poor little Hyrum has been drafted a my scrapbooking buddy :) He loves it though! Stamping is his favorite thing! Your page, as usual, looks professional, and Emma's is adorable! She has a great teacher!
Post a Comment